Make sure to check our "Facebook Page" Regularly
Be sure to check our Facebook page for the most up-to-date announcements and private specials! If you have a Facebook account, please “Follow” our page to see updates and announcements in your Newsfeed. If you do NOT have a Facebook account, you may still view our page and see all of the information we post! Just bookmark our Facebook page in your browser for easy access.
Neal's Yard Remedies
We are thrilled to announce our partnering with Neal's Yard Remedies as independent consultants! Neal's Yard Remedies started in Covent Garden (London), England over 30 years ago and is pioneer in providing safe, natural and organic products that promote beauty and well-being from the inside out. Please visit my website to see why we are excited to be able to offer these products that are sold around the globe and are the leading organic skincare products.
Click Here to to view our web site.
Ethical - Protecting this precious planet and its inhabitants is central to everything we make and do.
People – we believe everyone has the right to health, knowledge and independence.
Animals – we have never tested on animals, and everything we make is 100% vegetarian
Ecology – reduce, reuse and recycle is our mantra, sustainability is our rule, minimal impact on the planet is our aim.
One-Time and Session Event
Girls Night In
One Friday each month (May 13th)
6:45 - 8:15 pm
This one-night drop-in class is designed to be a "Girls Night In" fitness party - learn a fun routine in one night. Each month Julie will teach a "themed" routine and participants will learn a quick routine using the pole and chair, and a few tricks on the pole.
May is Mental Health Awareness Month
Join us for a Free Week for first time visitors
May 15th - May 21st. Get Mentally, Physically & Spiritually Fit
Click on the image below to Download/View/Print the full sized flyer
Studio Fitness Run Club!
Check out the Facebook page by Clicking Here.
or message him via the FB page.
After that it will be on Tuesdays & Thursdays at 5:30pm.
NAMI Art Show this May 25th from 5:00pm to 8:00pm.
Please consider attending this great event!
Click the image below to Download/View/Print the full sized flyer.
TSF will only be open for morning classes on Wednesday, May 25. We will be closed for evening classes in effort to raise awareness for May Mental Health Month. We hope our students and instructors will support this FREE And enlightening event.
Memorial Day weekend Schedule
3. Memorial Day 9:00 AM Fitness Frenzy
- We will be accepting donations towards specialized wheelchairs, Nimbo reverse posterior walker and more specialized items designed for some pretty awesome worthy kids.
in so many kids lives.
Join Chris for LaBlast Tuesday at 6:30 PM,
Wednesday Beginner Level LaBlast at 5:30 PM,
LaBlast, Thursday at 6:30 PM and Saturday Beginner LaBlast 10:00 AM
The Studio Fit Does Cancun!
YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!
Click the image below for the full sized flyer.
Attention ZIN Members! ZIN Jam™ Session with Ohio ZJ LynnB! JUST BOOKED!
Friday evening, June 24th 6-9PM at the one and only Studio
Fitness in Vandalia! ZIN™
Member-Exclusive-- register on zumba.com under "Trainings & Education"
as space is limited!!
U-JAM Fitness Instructor Training!
Saturday, June 25th - Sunday, June 26th, 2016
Click the image below to Download/View/Print the full sized flyer.
In The News
Read an article from the Dayton Daily News about PILOXING! Did you know The Studio Fitness offers this class, and that Instructor Connie is one of only a few ELITE instructors of PILOXING in the entire country?
Read "Total Body Tabata: A Personal Perspective" by Barney Sentner
Why Group Exercise?
One of the main reasons for people “quitting the gym” is lack of support, motivation, and enjoyment. Without the knowledge from a personal trainer, it is difficult to know what workouts to do, making it frustrating and easy to give up and go home. Plus, it is hard to motivate yourself to exercise to your fullest potential if you are alone. Here are some fantastic benefits of attending group exercise classes:
- Support and Motivation: When you work out on your own, you are more likely to give up faster than when you are in a group exercise class. The instructor can provide the support you need to keep pushing on, and being in a class full of others gives you the accountability and motivation to stay.
- Fun: Going to a group exercise class is fun! Our Zumba classes have encouraging music to get you excited and motivated for the class. It is also the group fitness instructor’s purpose and duty to provide a calorie-burning workout for you that is enjoyable.
- Friends: Group exercise classes are a perfect place to meet friends. Other people in the same classes as you share the common interest of wanting to stay fit, plus if you meet someone in your class you can motivate each other to keep attending that class.
- Accountability: Probably the biggest advantage to group exercise classes is the accountability. If you decide not to attend classes, most likely your absence will be noticed. Your attendance to each class is pertinent to the performance of the team. Consistency is huge when starting an exercise program and for this reason, the benefit of the accountability of a group exercise class will increase your results substantially.
- Social benefits: Most people spend their early years socializing in groups. This includes games and fitness activities. In later years, most individuals are too busy to socialize regularly. Group exercise can mitigate this problem, by allowing scheduled group activity time. Group exercise has the added benefit of preventing boredom with exercise, by adding an element of camaraderie to the chosen activity.
- Please bring only the MINIMUM necessary items into a class (water bottle, towel, keys) and place those items along the wall on the SIDES or FRONT of the Studio room. DO NOT PLACE ANY ITEMS ALONG THE BACK WALL.
- Make sure water bottles remain 'upright', and if they do fall over immediately set them back upright.
- If you see spilled water on the floor (from water bottles, shoes, etc.) please either notify a staff member immediately to clean it up or feel free to dry the area yourself.
- If your shoes are wet because of the weather, please bring a dry pair to change into. Wet shoes make for a very slippery wood floor!
For the fifth year in a row �� The Studio Fitness (formerly Studio Zumba Fitness) has been voted "The Best Place to Burn Calories in Dayton 2013” on ActiveDayton.com! We thank everyone for their support and votes! It is an accomplishment to just be nominated for the poll, but to win this distinction FIVE years in a row is a testament to not only our incredible staff, instructors and facility, but to the dedicated students who choose to make The Studio Fitness their favorite place to burn calories! Thank you!
Studio ZUMBA® Fitness in Vandalia, voted Best Fitness Center in Dayton 2009, will now be known as The Studio Fitness™. The simpler name better reflects the wide range of classes and services offered for all ages and fitness levels. And The Studio founders Doug and Joan Jones are quick to point out that nothing has been lost in the transition. “We’re still the region’s premier ZUMBA® facility,” Doug Jones says. Read the full press release
- The Studio Fitness
puts focus on the Beginners!
Read about our Zumba® and strength training
classes for Beginner & Medium Level
- Read an article about The Studio Fitness™ trip to Cancun, MX and view the pictures from the trip!