Make sure to check our "Facebook Page" Regularly
Be sure to check our Facebook page for the most up-to-date announcements and private specials! If you have a Facebook account, please “Follow” our page to see updates and announcements in your Newsfeed. If you do NOT have a Facebook account, you may still view our page and see all of the information we post! Just bookmark our Facebook page in your browser for easy access.
Neal's Yard Remedies
We are thrilled to announce our partnering with Neal's Yard Remedies as independent consultants! Neal's Yard Remedies started in Covent Garden (London), England over 30 years ago and is pioneer in providing safe, natural and organic products that promote beauty and well-being from the inside out. Please visit my website to see why we are excited to be able to offer these products that are sold around the globe and are the leading organic skincare products.
Click Here to to view our web site.
Ethical - Protecting this precious planet and its inhabitants is central to everything we make and do.
People – we believe everyone has the right to health, knowledge and independence.
Animals – we have never tested on animals, and everything we make is 100% vegetarian
Ecology – reduce, reuse and recycle is our mantra, sustainability is our rule, minimal impact on the planet is our aim.
One Time & Session Events:
FREE WEEK SHEE-NANIGANS at TSF!
Starting Monday March 13th - Sunday March 19th
Enjoy a special holiday themed drink from our LocoLicious Pub aka smoothie/juice-bar for only $4 this week. You must wear something green or representing to show us "you are Irish."
- 4 leaf clover Smoothie a green magically delicious, nutritious UMP or Beverly International protein shake.
- Leprechaun Mint Smoothie add a touch of mint flavor to your 4 leaf clover shake
The Studio Fitness™ is celebrating the
"Luck of the Irish"
Join us for our March
If you haven't yet tried classesat The Studio Fitness we
invite you to visit us for FREE March 13th - March 19th, and take
that week. Simply show up and register at the front desk and attend as
many classes as you like for
that entire week!
Over 40 fitness classes offered in
Zumba®, PIYO, BalletBARRE classes, LaBlast Fitness, U-Jam, Kettlebell Fit, Zumba Gold, LaBlast BEGINNER Level, R&B Line Dancing, Ultimate Workout, PUMP! Circuit, Cardio BoUnCe, Butts and Guts and MORE!
All classes taught by experienced, dedicated and caring instructors.
www.TheStudioFit.com to view our class schedule
If you are already participating in classes, thank YOU!
Please encourage your loved ones and those you know who may need a boost of motivation to join you. You may be the person that inspires them into a fitness routine that could result in better mood, more energy, a healthier heart and overall improved health. Don't forget to enjoy a healthy fruit smoothie, vegetable juice blend or protein shake after your workout.
St. Patrick's Day is fast approaching, Friday, March 17 to be exact. While four-leaf clovers are associated with the holiday and good luck, it symbolizes faith, hope, love and luck. Doug has been hard at work, having fun and creating new items to add to his art.
Please read his inspiration behind his
www.4leaf4hope.com. And next time you are at the studio check them out
in person. If you are interested in ordering one please email us at
Our local entrepreneurs love when you enjoy their items and are grateful for your support.
Doug has taken his 4 leaf clovers to a new level. He has turned them into beautiful gems that can be keepsakes for a very long time. Check them out at the front desk. Great for yourself or loved one!
Mommy & Me Fun Fit at TSF!
Join us for another great program.
Tuesday March 21st through April 25th
Click the image below to Download/View/Print the full sized flyer
Looking for something different and fun to try for yourself or a group of girlfriends? Come join instructor Lisa for a fun and hot Burlesque Dance Fusion class for a girls night in at The Studio Fitness.
This class will take you step by step through learning a sexy burlesque inspired dance routine (chair dance may be included) with choreography including some hip hop and sensual jazz styled moves. Barefoot is recommended, however, if you want to bring or wear your high heeled shoes or boots to dance in, those will be most effective for this dance style! For this class we will be learning a dance to the song River by Bishop Briggs.
LaBlast Line Dancing
Saturday April 8th, 12:00pm - 6:00pm
Click the image below to
Download/View/Print the full sized flyer.
NAMI Strides For Mental Health Walk/Run
May 6th, 2017
Click the image below to Download/View/Print the full sized flyer.
NAMI Groups Dates/Times
Connection - 2nd and 4th Friday of the month 1pm-2:30pm
Family Support Group - 2nd Saturday of the month 12:30pm-2pm
Peer-to-Peer Training starting on Saturday, March 18th - June 3rd 12pm-2:30pm
Family to-Family Training will begin on Friday, March 10th - June 2nd 6pm-8:30pm
Annual TSF Wheelchair Trip to Mexico 2017
It started with one wheelchair for Rodrigo in 2010 and the tradition has continued yearly bringing special assistance items to some very worthy kids. In 2016 we were able to bring more; ultralight sport-wheelchairs, specially fitted wheelchairs for children with cerebral palsy, reverse posterior walkers, and wheelchairs of all sizes, thanks to you!
It is awesome seeing Rodrigo every year along with many new families we have met. It is amazing to see these children grow out of one item or need something different and pass it along to another child. Please join us! 2017 The Studio Fitness wheelchair/trip to Mexico is set. Join us July 11-18 2017! We will be returning to Fiesta Americana Life Aqua.
If you are interested, please call 1-800-343-7821, identify yourself as
participants of the Fitness Group,
and use the code G14PJW. If you want details for trip please contact Linda Lawson at 440-371-4889.
Click the image below to Download/View/Print the full sized flyer.
Join Chris for LaBlast Tuesday at 6:30 PM,
Wednesday Beginner Level LaBlast at 5:30 PM,
LaBlast, Thursday at 6:30 PM and Saturday Beginner LaBlast 10:00 AM
In The News
Read an article from the Dayton Daily News about PILOXING! Did you know The Studio Fitness offers this class, and that Instructor Connie is one of only a few ELITE instructors of PILOXING in the entire country?
Read "Total Body Tabata: A Personal Perspective" by Barney Sentner
Why Group Exercise?
One of the main reasons for people “quitting the gym” is lack of support, motivation, and enjoyment. Without the knowledge from a personal trainer, it is difficult to know what workouts to do, making it frustrating and easy to give up and go home. Plus, it is hard to motivate yourself to exercise to your fullest potential if you are alone. Here are some fantastic benefits of attending group exercise classes:
- Support and Motivation: When you work out on your own, you are more likely to give up faster than when you are in a group exercise class. The instructor can provide the support you need to keep pushing on, and being in a class full of others gives you the accountability and motivation to stay.
- Fun: Going to a group exercise class is fun! Our Zumba classes have encouraging music to get you excited and motivated for the class. It is also the group fitness instructor’s purpose and duty to provide a calorie-burning workout for you that is enjoyable.
- Friends: Group exercise classes are a perfect place to meet friends. Other people in the same classes as you share the common interest of wanting to stay fit, plus if you meet someone in your class you can motivate each other to keep attending that class.
- Accountability: Probably the biggest advantage to group exercise classes is the accountability. If you decide not to attend classes, most likely your absence will be noticed. Your attendance to each class is pertinent to the performance of the team. Consistency is huge when starting an exercise program and for this reason, the benefit of the accountability of a group exercise class will increase your results substantially.
- Social benefits: Most people spend their early years socializing in groups. This includes games and fitness activities. In later years, most individuals are too busy to socialize regularly. Group exercise can mitigate this problem, by allowing scheduled group activity time. Group exercise has the added benefit of preventing boredom with exercise, by adding an element of camaraderie to the chosen activity.
- Please bring only the MINIMUM necessary items into a class (water bottle, towel, keys) and place those items along the wall on the SIDES or FRONT of the Studio room. DO NOT PLACE ANY ITEMS ALONG THE BACK WALL.
- Make sure water bottles remain 'upright', and if they do fall over immediately set them back upright.
- If you see spilled water on the floor (from water bottles, shoes, etc.) please either notify a staff member immediately to clean it up or feel free to dry the area yourself.
- If your shoes are wet because of the weather, please bring a dry pair to change into. Wet shoes make for a very slippery wood floor!
For the fifth year in a row �� The Studio Fitness (formerly Studio Zumba Fitness) has been voted "The Best Place to Burn Calories in Dayton 2013” on ActiveDayton.com! We thank everyone for their support and votes! It is an accomplishment to just be nominated for the poll, but to win this distinction FIVE years in a row is a testament to not only our incredible staff, instructors and facility, but to the dedicated students who choose to make The Studio Fitness their favorite place to burn calories! Thank you!
Studio ZUMBA® Fitness in Vandalia, voted Best Fitness Center in Dayton 2009, will now be known as The Studio Fitness™. The simpler name better reflects the wide range of classes and services offered for all ages and fitness levels. And The Studio founders Doug and Joan Jones are quick to point out that nothing has been lost in the transition. “We’re still the region’s premier ZUMBA® facility,” Doug Jones says. Read the full press release
- The Studio Fitness
puts focus on the Beginners!
Read about our Zumba® and strength training
classes for Beginner & Medium Level
- Read an article about The Studio Fitness™ trip to Cancun, MX and view the pictures from the trip!