Make sure to check our "Facebook Page" Regularly
Be sure to check our Facebook page for the most up-to-date announcements and private specials! If you have a Facebook account, please “Follow” our page to see updates and announcements in your Newsfeed. If you do NOT have a Facebook account, you may still view our page and see all of the information we post! Just bookmark our Facebook page in your browser for easy access.
Neal's Yard Remedies
We are thrilled to announce our partnering with Neal's Yard Remedies as independent consultants! Neal's Yard Remedies started in Covent Garden (London), England over 30 years ago and is pioneer in providing safe, natural and organic products that promote beauty and well-being from the inside out. Please visit my website to see why we are excited to be able to offer these products that are sold around the globe and are the leading organic skincare products.
Click Here to to view our web site.
Ethical - Protecting this precious planet and its inhabitants is central to everything we make and do.
People – we believe everyone has the right to health, knowledge and independence.
Animals – we have never tested on animals, and everything we make is 100% vegetarian
Ecology – reduce, reuse and recycle is our mantra, sustainability is our rule, minimal impact on the planet is our aim.
One-Time and Session Event
Girls Night In
6:00pm - 8:15 pm
This one-night drop-in class is designed to be a "Girls Night In" fitness party - learn a fun routine in one night. Each month Julie will teach a "themed" routine and participants will learn a quick routine using the pole and chair, and a few tricks on the pole.
FALL FITNESS PREVIEW at TSF!
Check out a few of the your favorite fitness formats and new ones coming your way. Zumba-VeraFlow-LaBlast-Cardio Drumming-R&B Line Dancing-Cardio BoUnCe-and MORE! "$5 minimum" contribution towards adding more indoor group cycling, TRX straps and rowing machines to offer YOU even more at TSF! Thank YOU! Regular Sunday classes will be cancelled for this date.
Labor Day Weekend Schedule:
Saturday, September 3- regularly scheduled classes
Sunday, September 4 Closed for holiday weekend
Monday, Labor Day 9am CLass
No Evening Classes
The Studio Fitness & a Labor of Love!
Join all available instructors for our annual Labor Day class at 9:00 AM.
Cynthia, Corey, Natalie & Cindy
Chris Hughes, the son of our R&B Line Dance instructor and The Studio Fitness ULTIMATE Member for 6 years, Cynthia Reynolds, is recovering from being the victim of a violent crime. Cynthia is his sole caretaker as he has goes down the long road to recovery. Please join us as we show Cynthia, her son Chris, and his children (who have all frequented the Studio from time to time), that Love truly conquers all. All proceeds will ($5 minimum donation) will benefit Chris and his children. We thank Cynthia for her support of all of us at The Studio Fitness and beyond!
Cynthia & her seven "Grandsters"
Furry Fit Walk
Mark your calendars for our very first
Pup, Pooch, Doggie, Best Friend walk!
Sunday August 28th, 3 pm at the TSF.
"Pet Wants Food" will be at TSF from 3-6 pm and will be making a donation of their premium dog food to DREAM a great local rescue organization. So bring out your furry pal & enjoy an enjoyable afternoon stroll.
You and your best furry pal can both get Studio Fit and help out a great cause what could be better!
Please Note: Regular Sunday classes will be cancelled that day.
Click Here to visit the Furry Fit Walk Event Facebook Page!
Cardio Drumming Party at TSF!
10-11:30 am Sunday, Aug 28
Don't miss this GREAT workout...Only $5
What the Heck is Cardio Drumming??
Cardio Drumming is a rocking group fitness class that is sweeping the nation. Rock out to trendy hits with a muscle burning, calorie torching workout! This 45 min workout using Drumming sticks, a stability ball and a 64 gallon bucket gets your heart rate up and the sweat pouring. Join us at The Studio Fitness Vandalia to check it out with all your friends. Instructors, see how you can bring this to your studio or area. Following we will have an Opportunity Party with Free Samples and tons of result story's about the #1 Nutrition company in the world. Everyone is Welcome to stay, re-hydrate and refuel!
Very Cool TSF Fasion-ista apparel now available!
Be the first on your block to sport one of these classy covers...
Available at TSF NOW!
ZIN JAM Session #99
Sunday August 28th at 1:30pm!
Click the image below to Download/View/Print the full sized flyer.
NAMI Strides For Mental Health
3rd Annual 5K Walk, October 8th.
Click on the image below to Download/View/Print the full sized flyer.
Register NOW for Small Group PT
Training Sessions with Lisa!
Limited to 8, Sept. 18th - Oct. 23rd
Click the image below to download/View/Print the full sized flyer!
R.E.D. WARRIOR is Coming to TSF!
Saturday November 12th.
Click the image below to Download/View/Print the full sized flyer.
Click the R.E.D. WARRIOR Registration links below!
Workout ONLY (10:00am-11:30am)
Registration Link: http://redwarriornation.com/product/thestudiofitworkout
Participant Workshop (10:00am - 3:00pm)
Cost: $149 (price
Registration Link: http://redwarriornation.com/product/thestudiofitworkshop
Instructor Certification (10:00am - 6:00pm)
Cost: $248 (price includes workout)
Registration Link: http://redwarriornation.com/product/thestudiofitcert/
Studio Fitness Run Club!
Check out the Facebook page by Clicking Here.
or message him via the FB page.
Join Chris for LaBlast Tuesday at 6:30 PM,
Wednesday Beginner Level LaBlast at 5:30 PM,
LaBlast, Thursday at 6:30 PM and Saturday Beginner LaBlast 10:00 AM
In The News
Read an article from the Dayton Daily News about PILOXING! Did you know The Studio Fitness offers this class, and that Instructor Connie is one of only a few ELITE instructors of PILOXING in the entire country?
Read "Total Body Tabata: A Personal Perspective" by Barney Sentner
Why Group Exercise?
One of the main reasons for people “quitting the gym” is lack of support, motivation, and enjoyment. Without the knowledge from a personal trainer, it is difficult to know what workouts to do, making it frustrating and easy to give up and go home. Plus, it is hard to motivate yourself to exercise to your fullest potential if you are alone. Here are some fantastic benefits of attending group exercise classes:
- Support and Motivation: When you work out on your own, you are more likely to give up faster than when you are in a group exercise class. The instructor can provide the support you need to keep pushing on, and being in a class full of others gives you the accountability and motivation to stay.
- Fun: Going to a group exercise class is fun! Our Zumba classes have encouraging music to get you excited and motivated for the class. It is also the group fitness instructor’s purpose and duty to provide a calorie-burning workout for you that is enjoyable.
- Friends: Group exercise classes are a perfect place to meet friends. Other people in the same classes as you share the common interest of wanting to stay fit, plus if you meet someone in your class you can motivate each other to keep attending that class.
- Accountability: Probably the biggest advantage to group exercise classes is the accountability. If you decide not to attend classes, most likely your absence will be noticed. Your attendance to each class is pertinent to the performance of the team. Consistency is huge when starting an exercise program and for this reason, the benefit of the accountability of a group exercise class will increase your results substantially.
- Social benefits: Most people spend their early years socializing in groups. This includes games and fitness activities. In later years, most individuals are too busy to socialize regularly. Group exercise can mitigate this problem, by allowing scheduled group activity time. Group exercise has the added benefit of preventing boredom with exercise, by adding an element of camaraderie to the chosen activity.
- Please bring only the MINIMUM necessary items into a class (water bottle, towel, keys) and place those items along the wall on the SIDES or FRONT of the Studio room. DO NOT PLACE ANY ITEMS ALONG THE BACK WALL.
- Make sure water bottles remain 'upright', and if they do fall over immediately set them back upright.
- If you see spilled water on the floor (from water bottles, shoes, etc.) please either notify a staff member immediately to clean it up or feel free to dry the area yourself.
- If your shoes are wet because of the weather, please bring a dry pair to change into. Wet shoes make for a very slippery wood floor!
For the fifth year in a row �� The Studio Fitness (formerly Studio Zumba Fitness) has been voted "The Best Place to Burn Calories in Dayton 2013” on ActiveDayton.com! We thank everyone for their support and votes! It is an accomplishment to just be nominated for the poll, but to win this distinction FIVE years in a row is a testament to not only our incredible staff, instructors and facility, but to the dedicated students who choose to make The Studio Fitness their favorite place to burn calories! Thank you!
Studio ZUMBA® Fitness in Vandalia, voted Best Fitness Center in Dayton 2009, will now be known as The Studio Fitness™. The simpler name better reflects the wide range of classes and services offered for all ages and fitness levels. And The Studio founders Doug and Joan Jones are quick to point out that nothing has been lost in the transition. “We’re still the region’s premier ZUMBA® facility,” Doug Jones says. Read the full press release
- The Studio Fitness
puts focus on the Beginners!
Read about our Zumba® and strength training
classes for Beginner & Medium Level
- Read an article about The Studio Fitness™ trip to Cancun, MX and view the pictures from the trip!